POSING FOR PROFIT - NATURAL LIGHT
Newborn Photography Course
This course is tailor-made for you if…
- …you are a photographer who knows basic camera settings, and how to shoot in manual mode
- …you want to learn how to utilize different angles in your photography
- …you’d love to learn how to use only natural light techniques to create a gallery full of images with babies and families
- …want to gain newborn posing workflows (both naked poses and wrapped) and how to transition between them
- …want to learn soothing and posing transition techniques for a smooth session
- …keen to master diverse wrapping methods using just two swaddles
- …want to speed up your posing workflow so you never take 3-4+ hours on a newborn shoot again
If this is you, our newborn photography course ‘Posing for Profit – Newborn’ is definitely for you!
“After admiring her work for a while, I was so excited to see that Amanda was offering a newborn course! I had been struggling with posing newborns, specifically the flow from pose to pose. Amanda does such a great job of showing each pose AND how she transitions to the next! I also love the wrapping tutorial and the family pose tutorials. What made it even better was the natural light aspect of the course.
As a mainly natural light photographer, it made me feel that a studio strobe wouldn’t be absolutely necessary for my sessions. From her beanbag setup through the settings for each pose, this is such a helpful course. My first newborn session after the course I was more confident than I’ve ever been! Do yourself a favor and grab this course!”
– A. Musselman
Newborn Guide template
This ready-to-use Canva template guide is ideal for your clients. Simply drag, drop, and personalize with your images and logo. Fine-tune any text to resonate with your brand, and voila! It’s all set to reach your clients.